Monday, April 2, 2012

"My Father My Hero" Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Navy/White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Dad.

"My Father My Hero" Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Navy/White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Dad. Reviews



More Picture

Hello to all customers who come to our web page.
You Find it "My Father My Hero" Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Navy/White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Dad. Poems For Mothers, Fathers, Parents, Step-Parents .

What are you looking for.

The price of "My Father My Hero" Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Navy/White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Dad. Poems For Mothers, Fathers, Parents, Step-Parents .

Details "My Father My Hero" Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Navy/White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Dad. Poems For Mothers, Fathers, Parents, Step-Parents .

Promotion "My Father My Hero" Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Navy/White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Dad. Poems For Mothers, Fathers, Parents, Step-Parents .

Or discount "My Father My Hero" Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Navy/White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Dad. Poems For Mothers, Fathers, Parents, Step-Parents .

You can compare prices. View the details before you buy. See comments from people who've used.

And important ordering is easy. Simply click. Own it Today.


"My Father My Hero" Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted In Navy/White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Dad. Feature

  • Same day shipping if ordered on a business day by 12pm EST
  • Our prints are double-matted in high quality mats
  • They are enhanced with lovely watercolor graphics
  • A frame is also available (please see our storefront)
  • These expressions of love have been written for the special people in your life
This beautiful, heart-stirring verse was created by nationally recognized poet, Genie Graveline. It is sure to touch your father's heart in a deep and profound way. This quality product is 8x10 in size and is double-matted in a rich navy over white. The Verse is ......"My Father...My Hero" ...... Dad, you're my hero...in so many ways,...... And I am so grateful to you....... I have such respect for the man that you are,...... And the wonderful things that you do....... You have a heart "as big as an ocean"...... A "soft side" you don't often show,...... All of your life you worked for your family,...... You taught me...and helped me to grow....... You were the man I knew I could lean on,...... Who fostered a strong sense of pride,...... The father who gave me his love and affection,...... And always remained by my side....... All of my life, Dad, I will be thankful,...... That I had a father so true......... I never had to search for a hero,...... The hero in my life was you.......


Go to Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews




1. This page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

2. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

3. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment