Friday, April 6, 2012

"For My Son" A Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted Navy Over White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Son.

"For My Son" A Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted Navy Over White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Son. Reviews



More Picture

Proposal and the good news that you should not miss.
We are proud to offer "For My Son" A Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted Navy Over White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Son. Poems For Sons, Daughters, Step-Children & Teens .
The high quality products. Made from high quality materials. "For My Son" A Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted Navy Over White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Son. Poems For Sons, Daughters, Step-Children & Teens who used to tell. You can compare the list price "For My Son" A Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted Navy Over White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Son. Poems For Sons, Daughters, Step-Children & Teens a. And look also other details. Before you buy it. Do not miss out to be owners "For My Son" A Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted Navy Over White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Son. Poems For Sons, Daughters, Step-Children & Teens .
Order it today.


"For My Son" A Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted Navy Over White And Enhanced With Watercolor Graphics. A Gift For A Son. Feature

  • Original Poems by Genie Graveline
  • Poetry prints include a double mat
  • Our poems are enhanced with beautiful, watercolor graphics
  • They are also available with a frame. See our other products
  • These expressions of love have been written for the special people in your life
This beautiful, heart-stirring verse is the creation of nationally recognized poet, Genie Graveline. Genie's work can be found in fine gift shops throughout the country. This quality product is 8x10 in size, and is double-matted in a rich hunter green over burgundy. The Verse is ....."For My Son" ...... There's a very special place within my heart...... reserved only for you....... It's a place where I store precious memories...... of your childhood:...... the little things you said or did...... that endeared you to me,...... the sound of your laughter,...... the sight of your tears....... All of this I have saved....... Those years were so precious,...... but, oh, how quickly they passed!...... Now, before me stands my son---...... no longer a child but a man....... As I look at you, I want you to know...... that I am filled with pride...... for the fine, decent person that you have become....... Even though all of this has happened too fast,...... I am grateful beyond words for the happiness...... which you have brought me....... I love you deeply, Son,...... and I want to thank you...... for adding so much joy and laughter...... to my life!......


Go to Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews




1. This page is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

2. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Endless, and the Endless logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

3. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment